Duck Breast Recipe
2 – duck breasts, defrosted
2 Tbsp.coconut oil or salad oil
8-12 fresh raspberries
1oz chicken stock
1 Tbsp. softened butter
1 tsp. cornstarch mixed with water. (orange liqueur optional dash or so)
1. Remove any moisture from Duck breast and score skin with crosshatch makes as demo’d in the video.
2. Place duck on a large plate and place another plate flat against the duck , place heavy weight to compress it and place overnight in refridge.
3. Next day when ready to cook, season with salt and sear on medium heat skin side down first, then turn over and cook until rare med rare. 125oF.
4. Remove duck from pan, degrease pan, and then add butter and deglaze with stock, and wine.
5. Allow to simmer and thicken with cornstarch .add liqueur as desired 6. Plate up duck pour over sauce and garnish with fresh raspberries[/private]
If you have questions or comments about this video or recipe please leave them below.