Spaghetti Squash Recipe
1 medium sized spaghetti squash
1-15oz can of tomato sauce
1-2 oz.feta cheese crumbles or queso fresco
¼ tsp. red pepper flakes or chili powder
1-2 tsp.pepitas (Mexican pumpkin seeds sold dried in small package)
1-2 cilantro sprigs
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Puncture squash with chef fork so that it goes into the center of the squash 4-5 times.
2) Bake squash for 45 minutes or until easily pierced with fork will signify that it is cooked.
3) Cut across the horizon and with tongs remove the seeds using a spoon too, and discard seeds.
4) Use tongs to remove all of the squash strands
5) Heat tomato sauce and add chili powder to hot red pepper flakes as desired.
6) Heat Squash in hot butter and season as desired.
7) To serve plate up squash and pour sauce over, garnish with pepita seeds and cheese, cilantro.
If you have questions or comments about this video or recipe please leave them below.