Learn how to make hot wings with Chef Mike. If you like this video and recipe please share using the links below and make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Yield: 2 servings
1 ½ to 2 pounds chicken wings
2 tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon garlic powder
dash or two worcestershire sauce
2-3 tablespoons hot sauce (your choice)
¼ teaspoon lemon juice
2 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cover a sheet pan or baking pan with foil and spray with canola oil (makes clean up easier).
3. Rinse chicken wings and use a paper towel to pat dry.
4. In a stainless steel bowl mix the flour, salt, black pepper, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, onion powder and garlic powder.
5. In a zip lock bag place seasonings, flour and chicken wings and coat well.
6. Spread wings out evenly on covered sheet pan.
7. Lightly spray canola oil over wings then place in pre-heated oven and bake for 40-45 minutes.
8. In a stainless steel bowl mix the Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, melted butter and lemon juice.
9. When chicken wings are done dip the wings and coat generously. If you like a little crispy texture put the wings back on the sheet pan and in the oven for a few minutes.[/private]
This recipe serves well with blue cheese dressing, carrots or celery sticks and/or ranch dressing.
If you have questions or comments about this video or recipe please leave them below.