Follow along as Chef Susie demonstrates an easy method for making buttercream icing. If you like this video and recipe please share using the links below and make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Buttercream Icing Recipe
12 oz. Powdered Sugar
8 oz. butter
1 oz. cream
2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Have all ingredients at room temperature
2. Sift the powdered sugar and set aside
3. Place the butter in the mixer and cream
4. Add the powdered sugar slowly and cream until well mixed
5. Scrape down the bowl and add the cream and vanilla
6. Cream the mixture until light and fluffy[/private]
If you have questions or comments about this video or recipe please leave them below.